Friday, November 26, 2010

A christmas Biscornu Finish and introducing a new tool I Top tool by Imaginisce

I just finished a christmas biscornu. I changed the design a little. It is a design by Nancy Peterson. In the middle of the biscornu, I made a large Yo Yo and covered buttons for the top and the bottom. I discovered a new gadget I Top tool by Imaginisce in the Houston wholesale quilt market. I was very impressed with what this tool can do. As far as covered buttons, you can make them very quickly in seconds and they come out so perfect. The tool also has a lot of other accessories and can create a lot more other gadgets. You can make covered buttons, brads, snaps, magnet gadgets and more. Imaginisce web site has a lot of ideas and tutorial video. Each tool comes in a instructional and idea DVD. A must have for everyone.

http://www.imaginisce.com/

The I Top tool and accessories are available on my web site:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/itopirock.html






4 comments:

  1. Pretty biscornu. I have an Itop tool. LOVE IT!!! I haven't made buttons yet, but I have made a magnet for my needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the biscornu and the yo yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! the biscornu is so beautiful!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting tool. I don't find making the fabric covered buttons that difficult, so I'm not sure why I'd get this - unless it saves me money on buying the pieces to make fabric covered buttons?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Special thanks to those who took the time to leave comments.All comments will be posted after my approval.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online