Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Top Buttons Biscornu

I just love this I Top tool, it has many features: you can make covered buttons, snaps, magnets, brads and much more. It is very easy to use, you can make those buttons in second in 2 steps and it comes with a DVD. You can center your fabric very easy and your covered buttons turn out exactly where you want them to be.
Here is my lastest finish, the design is from Nancy Pederson and I modified the design a bit to fit into what I wanted with Valdani thread O533 Golden Autumn. If you want more info and see what the I top tool can do, you can visit my web site:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/itop.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Special thanks to those who took the time to leave comments.All comments will be posted after my approval.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online